Already the 10th Slovak Annual Congress on Power and Energy EN•KO 2013 “SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THE ENERGY INFRASTRUKTURE, STABLE INVESTMENT ENVIRONMENT AND INOVATIONS – THE WAY TO THE SUSTAINABLE ENERGY FUTURE”
will take place at the Palffy Palace in Bratislava on
April, 23 – 24, 2013
Congress will be held under the auspices of Mr. Robert Fico, Prime Minister of the Slovak Republic
During the Congress, the best of highly recognized speakers will focus on important and sensitive topics of the present energy discussion in Slovakia including the European context. The discussion will cover the following topics:
- energy and environmental legislation – the basis for developing a stable and efficient system of energy supply – prospect for suppliers, services and energy consumers
- waste-to-energy – concept not only for future and advanced environmental solutions, but also for district heating in Slovakia, and waste management on the level of autonomous districts and regions
- opportunities and possibilities for big investments in the Slovak energy business, strategy of current investors, the risks and benefits – vision for prospective investors
- supplies and services for nuclear energy, new technologies and methods for decommissioning of nuclear power plants
- new nuclear built in Slovakia – preparation phase and ideas of potential suppliers
- protection of critical energy infrastructure – a major today´s issue – Slovak initiative within the OSCE framework – the contributions of the OSCE Secretary General Lamberto Zannier and the Secretary General of the Energy Charter Ambassador Urban Rusnák on this issue are expected
Within the frame of the evening social event organized at the end of the Tuesday’s program a ceremony will take place during which the ENKO award for the life time contribution to the field of energy will be handed over to the I. Pňaček, whose lifelong career is connected with Bohunice Nuclear Power Plant and the position of Member of the Board of the Slovak Power Co., responsible for the operation of nuclear power plants.
Dear all let us motivate you to add EN•KO 2013 to your work schedule already today. Please, check for updates of our website; the printed invitation form will be distributed in March as well.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the Palffy Palace on the occasion of the 10th Annual Slovak Congress EN•KO 2013.
With best regards,
EN•KO 2013 Congress Chairman
+421 903 653 542, email@example.com
EN•KO 2013 Congress Vice-Chairman
+420 777 115 001, firstname.lastname@example.org
EN•KO 2013 Congress Manager
+421 903 748 055, email@example.com